You Know: 85% of Business Communicators Say E-mail Overload
is Having a Negative Impact on Their Productivity*?
Description: This workshop can be delivered as a
stand-alone half-day training or as a two-part program
which consists of a two-hour group training session
followed by a one-hour individual consultation to understand
how to implement the techniques.
Participants will gain a renewed sense of clarity, calm
and control and will become more efficient, effective
and productive in managing email communication.
1. Understand the current state of email communication
2. Discover the advantages and disadvantages of email
3. Learn to control email by setting up organizing systems
4. Establish practices for managing incoming and outgoing
5. Put these proven techniques into practice
power of training an entire work group or company is
that employees reinforce each other’s efficient
e-mail techniques” (Excerpt taken
from “Making more efficient use of e-mail, The
Chronicle Herald, 2007-01-30)
to a survey conducted by the International Association
of Business Communicators